Feminist Formations is a vibrant forum for feminist teaching, theory, activism, and research, featuring peer-reviewed articles exploring interdisciplinary approaches to gender, power, and knowledge.
Subscribe to Feminist Formations and receive three issues annually featuring:
- Stimulating essays from the leading minds in contemporary feminist thought
- A “Poesia” section, pushing the boundaries of traditional academic knowledge through artistic expression
- Consistently provocative viewpoints on the cultural and social politics of genders, sexualities, racialization, and embodiment
- Top-level scholarship vetted by an international board of credentialed academics
Learn about recent essays and read Sample Articles:
- Introduction to Institutional Feelings: Practicing Women's Studies in the Corporate University by Jennifer C. Nash and Emily A. Owens (Volume 27, Issue 3, Winter 2015)
- Specimen Days: Diversity, Labor, and the University by Amber Jamilla Musser (Volume 27, Issue 3, Winter 2015)
Just click Subscribe to start receiving Feminist Formations!